There are certain types of bone diseases that are well known for turning serious if left untreated for so long. This is the prime reason why it is mandatory to have sound knowledge about the bone diseases and other health conditions that can be detected through a bone profile test. Take a glance at this article to know more.
There are so many kinds of proteins, minerals and enzymes that remain in our blood. Assessing all these minerals, proteins and enzymes is the prime purpose of performing the bone profile tests. Without a bone profile test, there is no other way as effective as this that can help to gain information about the bone health status. This test is a specific type of blood test and currently the demand and popularity of bone profile tests has become noticeably high in every medical sector to detect the presence of bone disorders as well as any abnormalities that have taken place in the bones. No matter what kind of hidden disease has taken place in your bones, a bone profile test can help you determine its presence with complete accuracy.
As a matter of fact, bone disorders have the potential to turn extremely serious or even incurable after a certain stage. This can be considered as the prime reason why this is extremely necessary to go for a bone profile test. Usually, aged people are often suggested by doctors to go for a bone profile test because the bones of our body start getting weaker with time. However, there are still so many of us who don’t really know about the diseases of bone that can be detected through a bone profile test. A short brief on some of those health conditions that can be assessed through a bone profile test are given below for you.
Which diseases can be detected through a bone profile test?
- Paget’s disease: This is one of the most mentionable bone diseases. This disease badly affects the bone tissue regeneration process or the bone renewal process. If the medical experts suspect that you have the seed of this disease in your body, they can also suggest you to go for a Vitamin d test along with the bone profile test.
- Osteoporosis: This is one of the most dangerous bone diseases and so many people all over the world are suffering from this harmful disease. When the bone mass as well as bone mineral density decreases, this particular disease takes place. The bones of the body start to be brittle and weak when this health condition takes place. As a matter of fact, excessive drinking, eating disorders and hormonal issues as well as low calcium intake can be the reason for this disease. The available treatment options may include certain kinds of medications and dietary suggestions, but this condition can not be cured.
- Bone cancer: so many children as well as young adults are suffering from bone cancer all over the world. This is one of the most critical medical conditions and swelling, bone pain and lumps may start occurring when bone cancer takes place. As a matter of fact, bone cancer is known for making the bone more fragile than usual, so the bones become more likely to break easily when any accident or unusual collision takes place.
- Thyroid issues: A bone profile test can also be performed to detect thyroid issues because thyroid plays a major role in maintaining the balance of the calcium phosphorus levels.
- Liver issues: Our liver is responsible for producing so many kinds of enzymes and proteins. A bone profile test may also be performed to check for liver issues.
Thyrocare Packages or bone profile blood test looks for essential minerals like calcium, phosphate, albumin etc that are necessary for our bone health. A specific amount of blood will be collected from your body and the test will be performed on that collected blood sample. It won’t be taking much time to generate an error free test report.
A large number of advanced IT enabled diagnostic labs like Thyrocare have already appeared with a perfect solution for all of those who are looking for Thyrocare bone profile test facilities for a very affordable price. These diagnostic labs always use modern medical technologies to generate test reports, so you don’t need to be worried about the test report accuracy. Consult them today to know more about a bone profile test price.