Are you planning to study mbbs in china? Don’t know which university is best for you. Then you can check the details of the Jilin medical university. There are several reasons to choose to study MBBS in China at Jilin Medical University. In addition, from this blog, we cover a lot of details of this university for you.
All About To Study MBBS in China Jilin Medical University
The Jilin medical university is a famous college Study MBBS in China that is situated in Changchun city. Moreover, The University has 10 ranks in China and has a vast, fantastic building and a large campus. In addition, the university was approved by MCI and established in 1946 in China. It is famous for studying mbbs in china because they provide an excellent education to the MBBS candidate. Jilin University is affiliated with 6000 hospital beds in Changchun city. The course duration of MBBS is 5 years with a one-year internship. The admission process is easy for studying MBBS in China from Jilin medical university.
Let’s See The Different Rankings Of This University For Studying MBBS:
The university has a low tuition fee for MBBS for international students and has a good rank in the medical field in China.
- The QS World Ranking of this college is 493.
- This college has a 76 rank among the best Global university in Asia.
- The ranking of the best Global university in China is 35.
Study MBBS in China Jilin Medical University:
Doing MBBS from Jilin university is the best option for Indian and international students. There are highly educated facilitators who are here to give high-quality education to the candidates. Moreover, the university comes from an excellent ranking in China. Here we give some vital highlights of Jilin Medical University. So, keep reading.
- At Jilin University, the MBBS course is run in the English language. It means the teacher uses the English language for instruction, exams, in studies. So, international students can efficiently study in this college.
- The college is approved by health organizations such as WHO(World Health Organisation ), and NMC (National Medical Commission).
- International students get Good job opportunities after completing the MBBS degree in China.
- The college provides world-class and cozy accommodations to overseas students according to their comfort.
- They provide high-class infrastructure to international students. In addition, they are friendly to overseas students; also they give the same treatment to overseas students as local students.
- The cost of living for international students is not expensive.
- The vast library with internet facilities helps students to explore knowledge, better research, and learn new things in medical fields.
Benefits To Study MBBS In China at Jilin Medical University:
- Currently, 150+ Indian students are studying for MBBS at Jilin medical university.
- The syllabus of the MBBS course is similar to the Indian medical colleges.
- The tuition fee for is affordable and low as compared with other overseas countries for study mbbs.
- After completing a 5-year MBBS course, the Indian student can do an internship in India.
- The MCI passing screening test rate is 70℅ in china.
- After the MBBS course, students can work in China and make money in RMB.
- The university provides a separate room and bathroom for boys and girls in the hostel with healthy food.
Documents Required For Study MBBS Jilin University:
International students have these documents for an MBBS in China degree at Jilin university. Let’s quickly check it.
- Students have 10& 12 results.
- NEET certificate is mandatory.
- Passport documents.
- Gap(If yes), medical, character certificate.
- Student bank statements.
Eligibility Criteria: Study MBBS At Jilin Medical University:
Who wants to study MBBS in china? Then they check the eligibility criteria of Jilin medical university for the admission cycle.
- Candidates must be 17+ years old.
- Students belong to the Science stream – physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- They gain at least 50% marks in PCM and English.
- Candidates must pass the NEET examination.