There is no doubt that iPhones are the most expensive Smartphone that one can have. Or if by chance it gets damaged and you want to repair it, you may have to spend a lot of money on its repair. Especially when it is your iPhone back glass repair or replacement, you have to spend a lot of money! The broken back glass of your iPhone is a common issue people face daily.
Even if there is a crack, it may annoy you a lot, and you may face several complications, such as discomfort in sending emails, texting, playing games, or even if you are just holding it in your hand. That means you need to replace it, but is it possible to do that at home? Of course not! You have to take that to the best repair store so they can fix it.
Apple Hardware is not that easy to get, and the back glass of the iPhones is attached to internal hardware, which is why you need to go to the authorized iPhone back glass repair store in Oxford. But if you are going to other repair services, then how will you be able to find the right one? How will you know that you are not making a mistake in choosing them?
How much does it cost to repair the iPhone’s back glass screen?
You need to know whether your iPhone actually needs the back glass repair or replacement. That depends on the extent of the crack or damage it has. But the main question is how much does it cost? The cost of repairing the iPhone will be around $30 for different iPhone models.
How can you choose the best iPhone back glass repair services?
Now, if you are going for a replacement, you need to ensure you are not considering different things.
- You must make sure the repair service you choose has highly skilled and certified technicians that will offer the best quality repair to the devices.
- Make sure you have in-house technicians that offer you different repair services in the UK, such as Motorola, HTC, Lenovo, Google, Sony, iPhone, and more.
- You may not want that iPhone service store to hold your iPhone for several years. The leading smartphone issues, such as battery replacement, screen repair, and charger port replacement, are the task of one day, so if they do not provide you with the back glass in that time period, then you should look for some other repair store.
- The next vital thing you should consider is the warranty; if the store does not guarantee their work, then there is no use for that.
Make sure you consider going to the best and most reputed store for iPhone back glass repair in Oxford so you will not have to face any issues later.
How is a back glass replaced?
Repairing the iPhone back glass can be stressful, and you must wonder how that process is done. If you want to know about that, here is the process your back glass goes through while repairing.
- First, the iPhone’s height is measured, then placed on the laser machine to be cut. The experts will select the template for the iPhone, allowing the laser machine to project that on the phone. It will also ensure that your backglass will not get damaged during the process.
- Once the template is projected accurately, the laser will start removing the pain and the glue, one of the damaged glasses, and will safely remove that.
- When the back glass is removed, you can just return the iPhone to the laser machine and clean the residue, which is available here.
- Once the residue is removed, a new glass will be fixed, and your iPhone will dry out and cures correctly.
The entire process will take around 4-6 hours, so you can give that to the shop and take it when it is repaired.
Possible solutions for the broken iPhone back glass
If the back glass of your iPhone has been broken down, then there can be some alternatives through which you can deal with it, including-
- Use the case
- Purchase the new iPhone
- Replace the back glass with the help of professional
The Final Words
Having an iPhone means you have to take good care of it. If you do not keep an eye on that, things will become difficult and costly to repair. But if it is broken, you should take it to a professional ad get it fixed.